Our Orthodontist in La Porte, IN Welcomes You Back to Our Office
At Fryar Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our orthodontist in La Porte, IN is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on April 28!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is always our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety. Once we are able to see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- We are seeing fewer patients to allow for thorough sanitation between appointments
- Appointment confirmation the day prior to your scheduled appointment
- We ask that you brush and floss your teeth at home before your appointment
- We request that you remain in your car in the parking lot and call our office upon arrival. There is signage in the parking lot providing our phone number and further instruction
- Temperature check with a touchless thermometer at check-in
- Paperless patient health & insurance forms
- Patients age 10 and older, please come to your appointment alone, if possible. Younger patients can come in with one responsible party
- We are asking parents to please not enter the treatment area. After your child’s appointment, we will call you to explain the visit and schedule your child’s next appointment
Our Orthodontist in La Porte, IN & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will help ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 219-872-9200 to reach our La Porte office or 219-203-3438 to reach our Michigan City office with any questions. You may also click here to schedule your complimentary Fryar Orthodontics Smile Assessment or click here to request an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Fryar Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 219-872-9200.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about this and other orthodontic-related topics, feel free to contact Fryar Orthodontics by clicking here or by calling 219-872-9200 (Michigan City, IN) & 219-362-5500 (La Porte, IN).