Health & Safety
Dear Fryar Ortho Family,
We’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting April 28!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We are seeing fewer patients to allow for increased sanitation between appointments
- Appointment confirmation the day prior to your scheduled appointment
- We ask that you brush and floss your teeth at home before your appointment
- We request that you remain in your car in the parking lot and call our office upon arrival. There is signage in the parking lot providing our phone number and further instruction
- Temperature check with a touchless thermometer at check-in
- Paperless patient health & insurance forms
- Patients age 10 and older, please come to your appointment alone, if possible. Younger patients can come in with one responsible party
- We are asking parents to please not enter the treatment area. After your child’s appointment, we will call you to explain the visit and schedule your child’s next appointment
- We will continue to offer online consultations in the comfort of your home if that is your preference
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 219-203-1762 to reach our La Porte office or 219-203-3438 to reach our Michigan City office. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!